Re: some bzr issues while maintaining my branch

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: some bzr issues while maintaining my branch
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:50:37 -0400

address@hidden wrote:

> - I get conflicts in the generated file autogen/configure.

Simply don't change it in your branch. (You really do not need to cater
to people unwilling to install non-ancient autotools on your branch.)

> - The same thing happens with emacs-lisp/cl-loaddefs.el

Just bzr revert it as part of your build procedure.

> - Several times nearly all files in the leim/quail dir gets deleted for
>   some reason.

Sounds like a bug. Obvious guess is it gets confused about in-tree
versus out-of-tree builds. Please make a bug report.