Re: PATCH: num3-mode for highlighting groups of digits in long numbers

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Subject: Re: PATCH: num3-mode for highlighting groups of digits in long numbers
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:27:05 +0200

On Wed, Sep 26 2012, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> For single-file packages, you just need to file to be structured
> correctly (try C-u M-x checkdoc-current-buffer) and have "Version:"
> and "Maintainer:" headers at the beginning.

Attached below.

checkdoc-current-buffer gives me two errors but I'm not sure how to fix
those since in given instances num3-mode refers to the mode.

num3.el:102: Disambiguate num3-mode by preceding w/
function,command,variable,option or symbol.
num3.el:111: Disambiguate num3-mode by preceding w/
function,command,variable,option or symbol.

> Also the packages need to have their copyright paperwork in order, just
> like code included with Emacs, so we can easily move code between
> the two.

Everything should be in order on that part.  Google holds the Copyright,
but it has the proper paperwork done (I have contributed previously).

;;; num3-mode.el --- highlight groups of digits in long numbers  -*-
lexical-binding: t -*-

;; Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.