Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r110286: Sync Org 7.9.2 from the commit tagged

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r110286: Sync Org 7.9.2 from the commit tagged "release_7.9.2" in Org's Git repo.
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:26:58 -0400

Only trivial comments:

ChangeLog entries that are not applicable (as already mentioned):

+    * org.texi: Include "org-version.inc" instead of
+    "git-describe.texi".
+
+   * org.texi: Remove @set for VERSION and DATE and do an @include
+   git-describe.texi instead.

Not relevant since Paul already did it 2012-09-01:

+   * org-id.el: Do not use (random t), we just want a new random
+   number, not a re-seeding of the PRNG for which (random t) doesn't
+   provide enough entropy anyway.  Even if (random) would always
+   produce the same sequence, the other components going into the MD5
+   hash ensure that the result will be unique.

No ChangeLog entries:
=== modified file 'etc/org/OrgOdtContentTemplate.xml'
=== modified file 'etc/org/OrgOdtStyles.xml'
=== modified file 'etc/refcards/orgcard.tex'

It's weird to see this as a constant (rather than something related to
the installation prefix), since it won't be correct for many
installations (but I did not check how it is actually used):

;;;###autoload
(defconst org-odt-data-dir "/usr/share/emacs/etc/org"
  "The location of ODT styles.")

Also, have you considered having a separate org-loaddefs.el, for
autoloads that are not relevant until org.el is loaded?