Re: why bugs only fixed in trunk?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: why bugs only fixed in trunk?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:43:53 +0100

Daniel Colascione <address@hidden> writes:

> The trunk is in stabalization mode right now: only critical bugfixes and
> regressions can go in. The sooner we get 24.3 out the door, the sooner we can
> release a 24.4 with all the bugfixes you mention.

Oops.  I didn't know that the trunk was in bugfix mode.  I assumed that
the emacs-24 branch was in bugfix mode, while trunk was open for new
features.

In that case, a couple of the things I've applied to trunk the past few
days should probably be reverted...

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen