emacs-24 goof causes bzr log error: "Invalid line in bugs property"

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: emacs-24 goof causes bzr log error: "Invalid line in bugs property"
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:48:37 -0500

I seem to have committed a bad revision (r111084) to the emacs-24
branch. Somehow [1], a newline got into the --fixes argument.
The result is that "bzr log" now fails with

  bzr: ERROR: Invalid line in bugs property: 'http://debbugs.gnu.org/13285'

I filed a bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/1094180

Not sure how to recover from this. "bzr uncommit" seems to work fine in
a small test bzr repo. I'd have to undo the last 5 commits to the
emacs-24 branch (which are all mine, so I don't mind). Not sure if
Savannah allows uncommit though.

So maybe don't commit anything to emacs-24 until this is fixed.
(Assuming this issues affects everyone, not just my copy.)

[1] "Amusingly", this was a commit from inside Emacs via log-edit mode.
Not sure how it got a newline in there...