Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:20:13 +0200

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM, martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

> Not that I know.  I don't even know whether it's a bug.

Well...

> And reverting
> the order how we do things might easily break something else.

Yes,

> Apparently, many people like that behavior and we have to live with the
> consequences :-(

And yet, I find very hard to believe that, when toolbars are enabled, this code

  (let ((params '((width . 60) (height . 25))))
    (make-frame params)
    (modify-frame-parameters (make-frame) params))

is allowed to create two frames of different height. That's the very
model of a modern major bug.