Re: How to restore the layout?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:47:45 +0200

>>> (1) What is the maximize button and how do I (de-)select it?
>>
>> I guess the "maximize button" is the one which normally shows a single
>> rectangle, and, when the frame is maximized (i.e. the button is
>> "selected"), it shows two rectangles which partially overlap.
>>
> Exactly!

... and how do you (de-)select it?  The only way I can do that here is
by clicking that button, neither M-f10 nor f11 do it.  And when I click
that button and "the frame is maximized/its maximize button is
selected", my fullscreen frame parameter is nil.  Unless we fix that (on
Windows only, I presume), we can't expect desktop or the window-state
functions to save and restore it.

martin