Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:11:25 +0300

> From: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:03:08 -0400
>
> "we" can make policy decisions and say "no thanks, we do not want
> that code in Emacs".

I don't see any compelling reasons for such drastic measures, as long
as these files don't draw any energy from us.  Let time show if they
can be removed sooner rather than later.  We just got a pretty good
test case, in that Emacs no longer builds with those files.  Let's see
if someone gets motivated enough to take over them.