Re: Changes in revision 114466

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Changes in revision 114466
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:44 +0200

Am 30.09.2013 07:21, schrieb Drew Adams:
But I see one problem: not every {functions, variables, ...} needs
documenting.  E.g., some functions/variables use two hyphens to separate
prefix.  These functions/variables usually don't needs documenting.

Why not?  Do you think developers do not need documentation?

IMO every user option and every command needs documentation.

IMO also.  And pretty much every function, variable, face, widget,...
Why not?

IMO that depends, in some cases would welcome that.

OTOH a lot is either trivial or the kind, I would want to read the code, no
explanations, maybe run with edebug.

Some comments inside the code seem best than.