help request: describe-bindings in dired buffer

From: chad
Subject: help request: describe-bindings in dired buffer
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:56:19 -0800

If I describe-bindings in a dired buffer, I get a large amount of
useless (to me) information about dead-asciicircum, mute-asciitilde,
S-dead-cirucmflex, and the like at the top of the buffer. After
that comes bindings for inserting pilcrow, mu, thorn, and company.
After that comes an empty list of bindings for recentf-mode. After
*that* I get the major mode bindings, then the global bindings.
Given that I believe that I always want the major mode bindings
first, what should I do?

If this is a question better asked in gnu.help.emacs or the like,
please let me know; I started here because it seemed like something
that we might want to change for everyone, but I might be Just Wrong
about that.

Thanks in advance,
~Chad