Re: Please try building with librsvg on MS-Windows

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: Please try building with librsvg on MS-Windows
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:59:47 +0700

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
<address@hidden> wrote:

>  > Yes, I unzipped the test suite ("SVG 1.1 Second Edition test suite"
>  > from http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Test_Suite_Overview) and
>  > it creates the whole test tree. Also, IE and Chrome do show the images
>  > correctly, so the required files are obviously there.
>
> Hm.  What is Emacs's default-directory when you invoke the view
> command?  Maybe that's the problem.

If the default (=current?) directory has anything to do with
resolution of relative references, then it’s a bug. References from
XML documents should be resolved relative to the base URI specified in
the document, or to the URI of the document if the base URI is not
specified.