Re: Move to git is imminent - awaiting Stefan's approval

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: Move to git is imminent - awaiting Stefan's approval
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Sure, let's remember how this thread started. Karl Fogel wrote:
> I'm mainly posting
> this so there's a place for people to follow up to express their
> preference, so we can quickly get a sense of whether moving to git is
> the obvious call for the group as a whole, not just for those of us who
> have been been expressing that preference for some time.

Now Eric turns this thread into voting:
> We can ask Karl Fogel for a poll count but I
> think we all know how that would turn out; the pro-git vote has
> been overwhelming.

If the decision is to be made by a poll, I would like to know:
- who votes
- if not only admins, what are the final positions of the admins (each of
them)

Please give this info in a separate thread, that would be easy to catch.
Please add a vote "both are ok for me" to the poll

I would like to support admins with my vote, if it counts.

Thanks,
Jarek

PS. I have problems posting to devel, forgive me if this arrives twice.