Re: enabling company-capf support in cfengine.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: enabling company-capf support in cfengine.el
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:06:54 -0500

>> But you also might want to wait until the next Company version is
>> released
> It is now, and company-capf is included in company-backends, as long as
> Emacs version is > 24.3.50.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to include it for Emacs-24.1 already.
I do understand why you would prefer keeping company-elisp for <=24.3,
but AFAIK company-capf works well in 24.1.

BTW, the next step would be to supplant other company backends, like
we've done with company-elisp: company-css, company-nxml, and
company-semantic look like prime candidates.

        Stefan