Re: resize windows horizontally with the mouse

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: resize windows horizontally with the mouse
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:44:00 +0100

> I think it is the trough-border.  What do you do to make this happen?

In emacs -Q

(let* ((w2 (split-window))
       (w3 (split-window w2)))
  (balance-windows)
  (sit-for 3)
  (delete-window w3)
  (balance-windows))

Normal window deletion doesn't show it, probably because the new
scrollbars are drawn over the old ones.

> Is it dependent on your 12 pixel setting?

I think so.  When I change the `scroll-bar-width' frame parameter to 14
it doesn't happen.  IIRC I once tried to fix it by clearing the area
somewhere in xg_remove_scroll_bar but it didn't help much.

martin