Re: Freezing frameset-restore

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Freezing frameset-restore
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 03:25:16 +0100

>   (dolist (frame-action (frameset-restore fs))
>     (frameset-restore-cleanup frame-action
>                             '((:rejected :ignored) . #'delete-frame)))

Note, BTW, that I left aside error checking. But in general, failure
to clean up one frame shouldn't stop the cleanup, so the users will
have to wrap the call to frameset-restore inside
`with-demoted-errors', `ignore-errors' or somesuch (my preference is
`condition-case' with a call to `delay-warning').