Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116878: Sync with upstream vhdl mode v3.35.1

From: Reto Zimmermann
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116878: Sync with upstream vhdl mode v3.35.1
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:49:41 +0100

BTW, I was a heavy user of the (now deprecated) assoc package and
didn't find a suitable replacement.  So I just copied the relevant
functions into vhdl-mode.  If you have a better solution, let me know.

At the very least, you should rename your versions to vhdl-aget, etc.

You're right, will do that.

Reto