Repository conversion

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Repository conversion
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:00:25 -0400 (EDT)

Is there anything like a schedule?

Every technical blocking issue known to me has been solved.

My repo build procedure is completely canned at this point.  I plan to
do another repo build tonight (they take about 8 hours). Will probably
be able to show another trial repo tomorrow.

Strict gun laws are about as effective as strict drug laws...It pains
me to say this, but the NRA seems to be right: The cities and states
that have the toughest gun laws have the most murder and mayhem.
        -- Mike Royko, Chicago Tribune