Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:20:07 -0400

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:09:46 +0200 Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> wrote:

AA> Pretty cool if you ask me :)

It's absolutely wonderful.

AA> The next steps are:
AA> - handle doc strings
AA> - handle features related stuff (provide, require, run-after-load hooks,
...)
AA> - making it portable
AA> - ?

I am assuming that structurally, your code is OK with all the
developers, because we've had no protests :)

I'd love to get a version of this in a branch and try it for JSON and
YAML parsing library integration. Is it ready for that kind of abuse?

Portability is not a big deal IMO, it's OK to start with GNU/Linux
support.

We previously discussed signed modules in addition to unsigned. Can your
patch provide that?

Ted