Re: Error compiling rmailmm.el

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Error compiling rmailmm.el
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:12:22 +0200

Il 30/09/2014 17:28, Glenn Morris ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi wrote:

In trunk r. 117982 I find this error in the build log:

As I have said to you several time before, please stop reporting bugs to
the development list.

If I write to this list is because I do not think they are "strictly" bugs.

For example, in this case, I didn't see the the error in recent trunk as rev. 117969 and, after a bootstrap, in rev. 117983. So, from my point of view (just an user), I have some difficulties to consider it as a bug. Increasing the bugs number for this kind of report could be even worse that sending to this list. Pherhaps we are on the "boundaries" and sending report here or to the BUGS list is matter of taste (alternatively, if one is pessimistic [BUG list] or optimistic [HERE]). But, maybe, I am wrong... Sorry!

Ciao,
 Angelo.