Re: New assoc-let package

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: New assoc-let package
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:42:50 -0500

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:27:17 +0000 Artur Malabarba <address@hidden> wrote:

AM> I've attached the file now. There isn't much more to it, it's really quite
AM> simple.

Yes, it's small enough that I'd just put it in the Emacs core somewhere.

If you choose to offer it as a package too, I wonder if it could be a
built-in Emacs package. I don't know how that mechanism works but
`list-packages' will show some built-ins. Then you could have it both
ways.  Like I said, it's up to you.

Stefan, is there a guide on how built-in packages work or should we just
dig into the source?

Ted