Re: [Emacs-diffs] tzz/let-alist-package ab4667d: Add let-alist macro and

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] tzz/let-alist-package ab4667d: Add let-alist macro and package.
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:49:54 -0500

> though, so I hope you don't mind the new branches.  IMO it's better to
> amend a commit than make a followup for a trivial fix.

When reading the commit-diffs, I prefer seeing the incremental change
than seeing a whole new file on another branch (or on the same branch),
so I actually prefer committing a new change on top of the other than
amending a previous commit from that point of view.

For branches with small changes and/or short lifetime, the end result
can be committed without keeping its history (i.e. combining all the
patches into a single one), if you want a cleaner history.

        Stefan