Re: Results of the "mentoring" experiment

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: Results of the "mentoring" experiment
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:14:32 -0600

address@hidden (João Távora) writes:

> * I found that the information that is sought after in this phase is
>   practically all written down and available already, but spread across
>   the Elisp manual, wikipedia, the ELPA.git README, git tutorials,
>   etc. A nice aggregation of this information would be useful, but this
>   was in the original discussion I believe.

I'm cleaning up this info; can you send me a list?

Attached is my current patch, splitting CONTRIBUTE into user vs
developer stuff; user stuff is now in the Emacs manual.

My intent is that CONTRIBUTE should state some developer information,
and reference any other useful developer information.

--
-- Stephe