Re: Emacs-diffsmaster f9acac7: system-name's returned value can vary

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Emacs-diffsmaster f9acac7: system-name's returned value can vary
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:31:22 -0800

Glenn Morris wrote:
Until such time as Emacs adopts a single ChangeLog, please could you put
your entries in the correct file, rather than all in the top-level
ChangeLog.

Sure, I can do that. This will help motivate me to support the switch to an automatically-generated ChangeLog, which we were thinking of doing in January anyway.