RE: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 131, Issue 82

From: David Requena Zabala
Subject: RE: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 131, Issue 82
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:00:21 +0100

>> It occurs to me that if the Lucid scrollbars are not supported under
>> Windows, the respective option combination should bomb out at
>> configure time rather than at runtime.
>
>It does now.

Sorry but... no. This is with a just cloned repo.

$ CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' ../src-trunk/emacs/configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
--without-toolkit-scroll-bars
checking for xcrun... no
checking for GNU Make... make
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
[... snip ...]

Configured for `i686-pc-mingw32'.

  Where should the build process find the source code?    ../src-trunk/emacs
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc -std=gnu99  -O0
-g3
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             no
    (The GNU allocators don't work with this system configuration.)
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    no
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         yes
  What window system should Emacs use?                    w32
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use a png library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                yes
  Does Emacs use imagemagick?                             no
  Does Emacs support sound?                               yes
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -lgconf?                                 no
  Does Emacs use GSettings?                               no
  Does Emacs use a file notification library?             yes (w32)
  Does Emacs use access control lists?                    yes
  Does Emacs use -lselinux?                               no
  Does Emacs use -lgnutls?                                yes
  Does Emacs use -lxml2?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   no
  Does Emacs directly use zlib?                           yes
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     No

Not only it does not bomb but even that last line seems to indicate that
everything is fine and dandy.
I'd not had asked otherwise.

 David Requena Zabala
 Comunicaciones Internacional

  Tel: 985 732 273
  Fax:
 C/ Dinamarca, nº19, 2º, Pol. Ind. Espíritu Santo
 33010 Oviedo Asturias
 address@hidden
  http://www.gamalquiler.com/

Visite nuestra web de venta http://www.gamusado.com/
P Tenga en cuenta las consecuencias para el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje.
Este mensaje contiene información de carácter privado y CONFIDENCIAL y se
dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario al que
se dirige, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por teléfono o correo electrónico,
proceda a su destrucción y no debe leerlo, copiarlo, utilizarlo ni difundirlo.
This message contains privileged and CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended
exclusively for its addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone or email the sender, delete it and do not read, copy, use or disclose
it. (A)