Re: Search Elisp buffers with pcase patterns

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Search Elisp buffers with pcase patterns
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:14:05 -0400

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 17:57:55 +0200 Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> wrote:

MH> I implemented a buffer search tool for emacs-lisp buffers based on pcase
MH> patterns.  I would like to add it to Gnu Elpa if it's welcome when it is
MH> completed.

MH> Here is the prototype; for instructions see the header.  Comments on the
MH> realization and improvement suggestions are very welcome!

I would love a lot more examples.  This is a terrific tool, thank you
for writing it.

I'd love it to be generalized for other languages. I don't know if you
think that makes sense, but I can imagine doing similar search or
search+replace work against XML, HTML, JSON, or other structured data
formats.

Ted