Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 11:16:53 +0000

Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> schrieb am Sa., 7. Nov. 2015 um 18:47 Uhr:
Well the repo is on github, dynamic-modules-2 branch. The changelog
might need some work and we might want to move around some files but
it's ready to merged in master, I think.

https://github.com/aaptel/emacs-dynamic-module/tree/dynamic-modules-2

In order to produce a clean patch, I tried merging the master (from emacs-mirror) or emacs-24 branch, but both produced too many merge conflicts (even in files untouched by the module code). Which upstream branch did you use to create the dynamic-modules-2 branch originally?