Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:05:06 -0500

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Try it yourself.  Imagine that you're switching between limiting the bug
> lists from "moreinfo" to "ssl" (as I did just now to get back to dealing
> with real bugs again).

I just don't work that way.
I just do a separate search for "ssl" (or whatever). 6 whole results!
There are only ~ 250 "moreinfo" bugs.
So I don't see why you need to list 3000.

If you are saying "I want to have a complete listing of all the bugs and
then do my own local searches on the results", then I'd ask you to
find some other way to implement that that doesn't put such a load on
the server.