Re: Basic questions about the triage process

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Basic questions about the triage process
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 01:50:11 +0100

Andrew Hyatt <address@hidden> writes:

> Great, thanks for the replies. I've started, and I'm going to start to
> mark the ones I can't reproduce as "doneunreproducable".

Well, even though you can't reproduce the bug doesn't mean that it
necessarily isn't a valid bug -- there may be steps necessary that the
bug reporter hasn't mentioned fully.

I usually mark bugs as "unreproducible" and then send an email to the
reporter asking whether it's gone away.  If the reporter doesn't respond
within a reasonable amount of time, then it's fine to close the bug.