SES broken after revision `http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/co

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: SES broken after revision `http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/ses.el?id=84e0b7dad6f1a8e53261f9b96f5a9080fea681a4'
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 21:08:59 +0100

Dear Stefan,

After the revision in this email subject, it appeared that the curcell
refreshing method of SES was broken.

I did a quick fix to make it work, because I needed it working
urgently. This fix is just to refresh ses--curcell variable
inconditionally every time you call ses-check-curcell. This fix seems to
work fine --- no visible impact on performance --- however I am not sure
whether this fix is OK or not, because I don't know the rationale behind
the previous technique. I need to look further into your changes. I
noted also some other regressions for which I need some further study.

BTW, I noted that in ses--curcell function (line 1104

    ;; Correct for overflow.
    (setq ecell (ses--cell-at-pos (- (region-end) 2))))

Shouldn't you use `re' instead of (region-end) for consistency with the
rest of the changes.

VBR,
    Vincent