Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 11:11:27 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> I noticed today many out-of-memory errors on the machine, apparently due
> to soap.cgi. This is a PITA, since oomkiller kills off random things,
> which can include mail handling.

I fear I am guilty. During my tests yesterday, one test ran out of
control (a loop counter didn't change properly), and many soap requests
were sent. I'm very sorry for this!

Hmm, is there a chance to get a reduced version of the debbugs server I
could run as VM? This could avoid such clashes in the future.

> Bah, humbug.

Best regards, Michael.