Re: New iteration on the Emacs homepage

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: New iteration on the Emacs homepage
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 08:55:22 +0800

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 4:55 AM, Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Nicolas,

> I just put online at
> http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/ another iteration of
> the Emacs homepage.

Thanks for your great work!  The new screenshots look much better to me.

> Also new, I added 3 videos from Emacsrocks.com by Magnar Sveen.

Like Rasmus, I also think the videos are too small.  I think the size of
the video in the Light Table website look good to me:

http://lighttable.com/

If you think three big videos take up too much screen space, maybe you
can integrate them into a "carousel".

You can also use some click-to-enlarge technology, like videos on:

* https://atom.io/
* https://angularjs.org/

`ul' is: "Zero or more li and script-supporting elements."[1]

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-11/msg02452.html