Time to move some .el files around?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Time to move some .el files around?
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:46:51 +1100

As previously mentioned, many of the low level library files currently
in the gnus/ directory don't really belong there.  So I propose moving
the following files (where "/" means "the lisp directory"):

auth-source.el -> /
compface.el -> /image
ecomplete.el -> /
flow-fill.el -> /mail
gravatar.el -> /image
gssapi.el -> /net
html2text.el -> /net
ietf-drums.el -> /mail
mail-parse.el -> /mail
mail-prsvr.el -> /mail
mailcap.el -> /net
plstore.el -> /
pop3.el -> /net
qp.el -> /mail
registry.el -> /
rfc1843.el -> /international
rfc2045.el -> /mail
rfc2047.el -> /mail
rfc2231.el -> /mail
rtree.el -> /
sieve-manage.el -> /net
sieve-mode.el -> /net
sieve.el -> /net
smiley.el -> /image
starttls.el -> /net
utf7.el -> /international
yenc.el -> /mail

In addition, I propose making a new directory /image and moving
image-mode.el, iimage.el (etc) into that directory.

Does this sound OK?

Some minor cleanup will have to be done on some of the files before
moving, because some Gnus functions have crept into a few of the
files...