Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 a9c48d5: Additional fixes for file notificati

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 a9c48d5: Additional fixes for file notification
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:17:23 +1100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Still, I think it's silly to keep cl.el other than for backward
> compatibility.  Better move the few commonly used thingies out of cl-lib
> and remove their "cl-" prefix.  As we've already done over the years
> with push/pop/dolist/dotimes/setf/...

I think that's a better idea, too.

How about a shortlist of things we all miss from CL that Emacs Lisp
should have, too?

incf
plusp
Some more c*r variations

union can probably be done with map* functions...
remove/find{-if-not}, too

Uhm...  that was all I was able to think of.  :-)  incf and plusp are
the ones I find myself typing most often.