Re: Don't complain about changed file when it hasn't changed

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Don't complain about changed file when it hasn't changed
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 13:50:09 -0400

> Stefan, what is the performance impact of this change, and how often
> will that cost be paid?

If you look at the code, you'll see that it is only called when the
previous behavior would have been to prompt the user.

I'm sure you've already bumped into those prompts, but I'd be really
surprised if you've bumped into them frequently enough to be worried
about their impact on battery life.

        Stefan