texi issues in /doc/misc when processing with po4a

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: texi issues in /doc/misc when processing with po4a
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 17:10:36 +0900

I'm trying use po4a to build po files from the various doc directories but in
doc/misc a number of files seem to resist the process:

ada-mode.texi
        ada-mode.texi:543: (po4a::tex)
        un-balanced [ in ''
When adding the missing ] the po is properly created

gnus.texi
        Can't exec "kpsewhich": No such file or directory at
/opt/local/lib/perl5/5.24/Locale/Po4a/TeX.pm line 958, <$in> line 35.
Here it looks like a path issue, but since I'm trying that on my Mac, I have no
way to know if it's a general issue or just an issue on my machine.

idlwave.texi
        idlwave.texi:370: (po4a::tex) unmatched end of environment 'html'
        (+ other similar issues)
That's weird because the environment is properly defined

info.texi
        info.texi:1245: (po4a::tex) unmatched end of environment '@vtable'
Same here, the environments seem to be properly defined

mh-e.texi
        mh-e.texi:80: (po4a::tex) unmatched end of environment 'html'
        (+ a dozen similar issues)
Same here, the environments seem to be properly defined

octave-mode.texi
        octave-mode.texi:170: (po4a::tex) unmatched end of environment 'vtable'
        (2 issues total)
Same here, the environments seem to be properly defined

The command I use is:
po4a-gettextize -f texinfo -M utf8 -m filename.texi -p filename.texi.fr.po

I guess most are issues with the way po4a processes texi but I'd expect such
files to be properly processed...

Can anybody confirm if the issues can be reproduced on a "proper" gnu system?

Jean-Christophe Helary