Re: [RFC] Gnus generalized search, part II

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [RFC] Gnus generalized search, part II
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:50:18 +0300

> From: Andrew Cohen <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:16:08 +0800
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> The bad news is that after weeks of trying I still have no git
> access :( I have sent 2 emails to this list, and on the advice of
> several people I have signed up for a savannah account and requested
> membership in emacs, but its been almost a week with no response.

I approved you now.  Sorry for the delay; John usually handles these
requests, but I guess he's still not out of the woods with his email
backlog.

(In the future, and for others' knowledge as well: if your schedule is
for some reason tight, please tell that explicitly in your request, so
that those who read the request could act in a timely manner.)

Thanks.