Re: Touch events

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Touch events
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:28:52 +0100

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:08:12PM +0200, Anders Lindgren wrote:
> Anyway, the "mac" port, maintained by YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu have had support
> for this for some time. It uses the names `swipe-left/right/up/down',
> `magnify-up/down', and `rotate-left/right' -- I guess it would be a good
> idea for us to use the same names and conventions, to avoid confusing users.

Drat! Wish I’d known about this before. I’ve completed that part of the
code and have gone in a quite different direction. I suppose it
wouldn’t be too much work to go back and change it.

I not too sure about the event names, though. Magnify in particular is
an Apple specific term, afaik.

What I’ve done so far is available on scratch/touch, if anyone wants a look.
--
Alan Third