Re: [ELPA] Package proposal: EBDB

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Package proposal: EBDB
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:27:26 -0400

>> It's probably easy to make it work with Emacsā‰„24, tho.
> Sorry, do you mean VM or EBDB?

I mean VM.

> VM is out of my hands...

I know.  I just mean that that the work you did on ebdb-vm is not
necessarily wasted, because it'll probably not take much time from
someone motivated to make VM work on Emacs-25, so it'll likely happen at
some point.

> EBDB currently uses seq, which requires Emacs 25. I could remove that
> dependency, but I sure like seq. Pcase is Emacs 24, and I don't think
> I'm willing to give up pcase.

I think it'll be easier (and preferable) to move VM up to Emacs-25 ;-)
So we can just wait,

        Stefan