Re: release bugs [was Re: Processed: enriched.el code execution]

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: release bugs [was Re: Processed: enriched.el code execution]
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:27:11 +0200

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > Maybe I am naive, but I don't see why a bug existing in previous releases
  > should be blocking.

Because this bug is so grave we must not tolerate its presence.

I agree.
So I realized in the mean time that it all depends about the extension you give to the  "blocking" term :-)

--
Fabrice