Re: Debbugs email parser down?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Debbugs email parser down?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:28:01 -0700

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> Argh! Should have waited few seconds more.. I got the confirmation just as
> I sent this email.
>
> Please ignore.
>

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:15 AM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
>> I sent a bug report to address@hidden about hour and a half back.
>> But I still haven't received the automated confirmation and debbugs #
>> assignment for that.
>>
>> Can someone check if that is working fine?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>>
>> Kaushal Modi

There was an email server issue this morning. Sorry for the
inconvenience. If email isn't working, probably best to ask in #fsf or
#gnu, as sending another email might not work and just adds to the email
server load. See also https://www.gnu.org/server/irc-rules.html

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF