256 (or true) color in ansi-term

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: 256 (or true) color in ansi-term
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:46:29 -0700

Hi,

Are there any plans, or is there any way to get 256 color or true
color rendering in ansi-term?

I’ve seen some discussions about it, but a lot of them seemed to be
more about supporting true color in terminal emacs, which is now
supported (and awesome, thanks!), but I’m wondering if it’s possible
to get more than 8 color support in ansi-term.

Also, is devel the right place for feature requests or should I file an issue?

Thanks,

Aaron