feature request: public API to get new flymake's errors/warnings

From: Yuta Yamada
Subject: feature request: public API to get new flymake's errors/warnings
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:41:16 -0700

Hello Emacs devel.

First of all, thank you to rewritten of flymake!

I'm an emacs' package maintainer of flycheck-tip and flycheck-nimsuggest (nim language's flycheck backend) and I could convert to flycheck-nimsuggest.el for flymake very easy.

But, as for flycheck-tip (which show flycheck/flymake's errors and warning on a tooltip), or other
flymake related packages, could you support public API to get errors and warnings object? (I mean a public function for it)

I think I can implement and extract data if I steal some stuff from `flymake--diagnostics-buffer-entries', but having public API is better because I don't feel the fear of devel's change.

just FYI I was using following flymake functions to get the data:

---
(flymake-find-err-info flymake-err-info (line-number-at-pos))
---

Regards,
Yuta Yamada