Re: Emacs on QNX

From: Elad Lahav
Subject: Re: Emacs on QNX
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:27:47 +0000

On Tue, 2017-10-24 at 13:14 -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> Thanks. That appears to be against an older version of Emacs, though.
> I adapted it to emacs-26 (this simplified it) and installed the
> attached.

1. The line that adds sheap.o in configure.ac is not needed in the
latest version of the source, as the file is already added if
HYBRID_MALLOC is defined in src/Makefile.in.

2. bootstrap-emacs crashes during build due to a stack overflow when
compiling elisp-mode.elc. Perhaps the result of infinite recursion. Has
this been observed elsewhere? It doesn't happen on 25.3.

--Elad