Re: CC Mode and electric-pair "problem".

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: CC Mode and electric-pair "problem".
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 12:46:29 +0100

Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Alan,

>> I suspect that it'll be easier to fix electric-pair-mode.
> This would be my preferred option too, but it's not easy.

I don't follow: i'm still waiting on comments on

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-06/msg00606.html

Where, at your request, I changed electric-pair-mode to provide a way to
fix the immediate problems (test failures/chomp thing).

(Obviously, it doesn't fix the overarching issue as I already explained
elsewhere.)

João