Re: Recenter automatically the window showing output buffer

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Recenter automatically the window showing output buffer
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 22:22:26 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2018, Tino Calancha wrote:

I am trying to do something apparently simple, but I cannot make it
work consistenly.

* Start a shell process which print out the string 'Hello!\n'.
* Set a simple sentinel to prevent the buffer from showing
 'Process *shell* finished'.

The output buffer consists of just 2 lines (second is empty).
The window doesn't display 'Hello!': it shows the output buffer from line 2.

I realized I just need to call `recenter' inside the sentinel; that ensures `recenter' is called after the output have arrived.