Re: bug#26323: 25.1; Closing frames (in fullscreen) under Mac OS cause i

From: Noah Sussman
Subject: Re: bug#26323: 25.1; Closing frames (in fullscreen) under Mac OS cause immediate crash
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:25:45 -0400

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:16 PM, Radon Rosborough <address@hidden> wrote:
> brew edit cask emacs

Do you perhaps mean 'brew cask edit' rather than 'brew edit cask'?

The quoted command is the one I used.

It may not be optimal or there may be a more idiomatic Homebrew way to do it, but I have looked at my .history file and here are all 3 commands I used to get Emacs to stop crashing when closing a fullscreen window:

brew cask install emacs
brew edit cask emacs
# change the ctags as described above
brew reinstall cask emacs

I did try the other way round:

brew cask edit emacs

and it opens a different file, not the right file to put that ctags change in!!!