Re: shadowfile.el reloaded

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: shadowfile.el reloaded
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:56:57 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> It's fine with me to put that in emacs-26.  Please wait for a few
> days, in case someone might come up with objections.

Nobody has spoken, so I have committed it to the emacs-26 branch. There
is also the new shadowfile-tests.el, which provides some basic tests.

Heads up for former shadowfile.el users or people who want to use
it. Pls test, whether it works for you. Existing files
"~/.emacs.d/shadows" and "~/.emacs.d/shadow_todo" must be removed prior
using the changed 'shadow-*' commands.

> Thanks.

Best regards, Michael.