Re: Backtrace mode

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Backtrace mode
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 19:28:58 +0300

> From: Gemini Lasswell <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 13:13:30 -0700
>
> I've finished everything I set out to add to Backtrace mode, and have
> pushed it to scratch/backtrace-mode. Documentation, NEWS and tests are
> all done, so please have a look at it and let me know if you find
> anything that should be fixed before I merge it.

Thanks.  A few minor nits regarding documentation:

 . The first line of each NEWS entry should ideally be a single
   sentence; all the following sentences should begin on the second
   line.
 . Leave 2 spaces between sentences.
 . The closing brace of a cross-reference should be followed by a
   period or a comma.
 . The last (5th) argument of a cross-reference should be the official
   title of the manual to which you point, as stated in the title
   page.
 . When making cross-references to the current file, there's no need
   to specify that file's name by using the 4-argument cross-reference
   form.