list-threads

From: Gemini Lasswell
Subject: list-threads
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:11:51 -0700

Hello All,

I've just pushed a commit to scratch/list-threads which might be useful
to those of you working with threads in Emacs. There is a new command
'list-threads' which produces a tabulated list buffer showing the
currently live threads with their status, sets a timer to keep it
refreshed, and provides two commands, 's q' and 's e' for sending quit
and error signals, respectively, to the thread at point.

Next up I'm going to see if my rusty C skills are up to adding a
'thread' argument to the backtrace primitives, to make it possible to
generate a backtrace for any thread from the thread list buffer.