RE: Making 'eq' == 'eql' in bignum branch

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Making 'eq' == 'eql' in bignum branch
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 08:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

> If we want to claim that typical usage of floats in Emacs favors
> round values, we need to back that up by some data.

+1. I almost wrote something similar. A guess might be that many uses of floats
in Emacs come from computations with floats, not from literal numerals. E.g.,
measurements/calculations involving window pixel sizes and such.

What indications are there that many uses of floats involve round numbers? I
guess conversion of integers would be the main source. But do we have any
quantitative info regarding relative frequency?